April 13th, 2013 Honeybee Order with Steve Victors
I will post an approximate time for our honeybee arrival as soon as I hear from Steve & Donna Victors!
4/11/13 or 4/12/13 -
1) Purchase a spray bottle ($0.99 at home depot) and rinse it out thoroughly
2) Purchase mini-marshmallows for slow-releasing your queen(s) or get a free one from me when the bees arrive. They will be at the pollen patty table.
3) Mix up your 1:1 sugar water and store it at room temperature
4) Fill spray bottle to half
5) Bring all hive equipment inside house (70* or warmer)
6) I will do a live hiving demonstration on Sunday, April 14th around noon.
See You Then!!